Imagine a better YOU shows up to your doorstep three years from now – a bolder, stronger, wealthier, healthier, and happier you. And this better YOU asks you: “Are you ready now?” What would you say? What would you do?
I believe we are all born with the gift of greatness within us. I spent many years trying to figure out what I want for my life, wondering if I ever make it out of here alive. Until I realize that all I am looking for and waiting for starts with me first. Me: Chamera.
If you want something done, YOU FIRST. You have to be willing to do it first. Be willing to take control of your life. Say this out loud: “I will take ownership of me and nothing less of me.”
Here are 5 actions you can do today to take control of your life.
1. Be willing to do something at least once a week that scares you. If you want to know how to make it through your breakthrough, be willing to challenge those fears!
2. Develop yourself in the area of your dream. Focus on your dream by being clear on the path you are taking. You’re gonna be unstoppable!
3. Detach yourself from negative thoughts. One thing I know is this: A control mindset is a recipe for peace. Develop your mindset daily!
4. Increase your social activity. Collaborate with others and individuals in your study or field of expertise. Surround yourself with individuals that will hold you accountable for your actions. Collaborate, educate, empower, and influence each other to be the best at whatever it is we want to be.
5. Give yourself permission to do things you’ve never done before. Have enough courage to go the extra mile. Take care of yourself first and then you can help others
A big part of taking control of your life is taking action in your life. We only get 24 hours, right? We must use those hours wisely. Make a schedule for your 24 hours and you will surely see a change in your life.
What is the result you’re after in your life? As long as you are still breathing, you got work to do!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know if this video has helped you in any way.
- Share this post with others so they can get this helpful information by clicking the share buttons on the left.
Have a topic you’d like me to discuss? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!