Dreams vs Comfort Zone

90% of the population are living in their comfort zone, while the other 10% continuously push forward toward their dreams.

 Many of us want more in life, but many of us worry so much about failure too. To grow, it requires us to step out of our comfort zone. To reach our dreams, it requires taking risks.

Be willing to set some goals. I’m not talking about the next 30 or 90 days, but life goals that will get you through the next decade. Set goals that will position you to move the mountains you never thoughts you’d be able to move.

We often get in our own way of success by the language we speak to ourselves. The next time you feel stuck in a situation, ask yourself, “Why not?” Your business can take a major shift if you will just decide to get out of your comfort zone.

Identify the barriers withholding you from regressing in your business and your life. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Challenge what challenges you. There are more times when you feel like your options are frozen and your luck has run out, but that feeling or emotion is telling you it’s time to change.

It’s time to move forward and get out.

***************************************

 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!

  • Leave a comment below and let me know if this video has helped you in any way.
  • Share this post with others so they can get this helpful information by clicking the share buttons on the left.

Have a topic you’d like me to discuss? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!

 

Leave a Comment





shares